Regardless of the program you are pursuing at our School, questions may arise at some stage about evaluation methods, communications, the academic calendar, personal & health matters, issues & grievances, housing, and related topics. Here are some questions on such topics our students frequently ask. The information below applies to all students, whether you are earning your degree via the Online Campus or NYC-based campus.