The Office of Financial Aid assists you in preparing to meet the costs of a social work education by putting together your financial aid package and providing information on scholarships, work-study funds, loans, payment schedules, refunds and much more.
- Cost of Attendance — NYC campus
- Cost of Attendance — Online campus
- Sources of Aid
- Competitive Awards at CSSW
- Financial Aid Forms and Documents
- Online Financial Aid System login (Net Partner)
- Student Account details (UNI & PW required)
- View your federal student loan history
Still have questions? Go to frequently asked questions for: First Years, Second Years, 16 month Students, Dual Degree Program, Part-time to Full-time (Extended), One-Year Residency for Working Professionals (Reduced Residency) and International Students Program.