Registration for fall 2019 courses begins Monday, Monday, May 6th for all continuing students with the registration system being accessible 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. each day.
- THERE WILL BE NO WAITLISTS FOR THIS REGISTRATION PERIOD: Waitlists will be activated during a second add/drop period that will be held Monday, June 10th through Friday June 14th. It will be during this time that students will have another opportunity to finalize their schedules and add themselves to any desired waitlists.
The summer add/drop period will resume on May 27 and continue through May 31. The summer 2019 Directory of Classes is accessible here.
Due to the implementation of the university’s new Course Management System, the information you see in both the Directory of Classes and SSOL may be inaccurate. Moreover, this may be preventing you from you registering correctly. Our office is correcting errors as soon as we are made aware of them so please contact us if you are experiencing issues due to incorrect course dates or permissions.
As you prepare for registration, please keep in mind:
- Ultimately, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you are enrolling in all of the classes needed to fulfill your degree requirements.
- The Office of Student Services will be conducting reviews of your schedule during the add/drop period to ensure that you are registered appropriately. You will be removed from any and all courses for which you are ineligible.
- Any questions regarding the curriculum of a partner school should be directed to our counterparts in those offices.
- Faculty CANNOT authorize your enrollment into a course that is full under ANY circumstances. In other words, prior faculty approval does not permit you to be over-enrolled in a course that has reached its maximum enrollment.
- You can view the LMSW & LCSW Information guide for courses approved for clinical licensure.
- The Degree Audit Report (DARS) accessible via SSOL is INACCURATE. There have been a number of recent curricular changes that are not reflected in its evaluation of your coursework. We apologize for the inconvenience. The Office of Student Services conducts audits of all student records and is sure to notify students of any issues prior to graduation.
- As noted, the summer 2019 Directory of Classes (DOC) is still a work in progress due to the issues stemming from the launch of the University’s new Course Management System.
- Courses taken outside of CSSW to satisfy a minor or to count for elective credit must be first approved by the Office of Student Services via submission of the Cross-Registration Course Approval Form. Not all graduate-level courses offered at other CU schools are deemed appropriate as CSSW electives or minor courses. Information regarding cross-registration for the spring term will be forthcoming.
- You may always consult with your academic advisor or staff in the Office of Advising to carefully review the information and resources below. NOTE: The registration system only will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (closed on weekends and holidays) during the add/drop periods.
- Academic Program Study Plans
- Summer 2019 Directory of Classes
- Fall 2019 Directory of Classes
- Student Course Evaluations (Summer 2018)
- Fall 2018 Course Syllabi
- Experimental and Mini Course Descriptions
- How-To Guide: SSOL Registration
- Dual Degree Study Plans
- Student Services Online (SSOL) (on CU site)
- Course Descriptions
- LMSW & LCSW Licensing Information in NYS
- Courses Meeting LCSW Requirements
- Having Trouble Registering?
- Cross-Registration Course Approval Form
- Cross-Registration Form: Fall/Spring
- Cross-Registration Add/Drop Form for Non-CSSW Students
- Cross-Registration Form for Dual Degree Students in Residence at Partner School
- Exception to Academic Policy Request Form
- Independent Study / Tutorial Forms
- Audit Request Form
- Dual Degree Enrollment Declaration Form
- Minor Declaration Form
- Forms & Documents Library
REGISTRATION GUIDES AND COURSE INFORMATION
The Course Directory is subject to change until the first day of classes. Please check course listings frequently. To view course listings for previous semesters, please visit the Registration Documents section of the Forms & Documents Library.
REGISTRATION FORMS & OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
Still have questions? Email the Office of Student Services
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION AND FAQs ACCORDING TO YOUR YEAR/PROGRAM: