The Office of Financial Aid assists you in preparing to meet the costs of a social work education by putting together your financial aid package and providing information on scholarships, work-study funds, loans, payment schedules, refunds and much more.
- Cost of Attendance 2018-2019 — NYC campus
- Cost of Attendance 2018-2019 — Online campus
- Cost of Attendance 2017-2018 — NYC campus
- Cost of Attendance 2017-2018 — Online campus
- Sources of Aid
- Financial Aid Forms and Documents
- Online Financial Aid System login (Net Partner)
- Student Account details (UNI & PW required)
- Aggregated Loan Information (NSLDS)
Still have questions? Go to frequently asked questions for: First Years, Second Years, 16 month Students, Dual Degree Program, Extended Program, Reduced Residency Program and International Students Program.
LOCATION: 5th floor
- By appointment only: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. (After 5:00 p.m., appointments available by request.) Go to online appointment system.
- Walk-in hours: Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US: