“Ask Heather” Student Loan Repayment Webinar
Heather Jarvis, a recognized expert on student loans, has frequently done webinars for CSSW students on:
- how to determine your best strategy for minimizing the cost of your debt;
- which loans are which and why it matters;
- how different repayment plans work;
- how you may benefit from income-driven repayment plans; and
- how to take advantage of Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
Interested students and alumni may listen to either or both recordings, which include questions posed by attendees:
- Associated Slides (PDF: 7 pages)
- Associated Slides (PDF: 8 pages)
In addition, we urge you to review:
- 2016 Heather’s Handouts (PDF: 18 pages): Additional information and Q&As about the income-driven repayment plans and Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
* The information presented in these webinars is accurate as of the date of the original recording. Please note that information and terms applied to federal student loans are subject to change, so please regularly check the following Department of Education Web sites for updates and information: http://studentaid.ed.gov/ and https://studentloans.gov