My instructor mentioned we could use role-play rooms for an assignment. Can you tell me more about that?

Rooms 411 and 412 are designated as role-play rooms. They are used as part of course related skill development assignments particularly in honing interviewing and observation skills, an inherent part of social work training. The role-play rooms are available for social work students with a course assignment that has been coordinated with the Office of Computing and Instructional Technology. If your instructor requires you to use the role-play rooms for an assignment, we will work closely with him or her to coordinate access. We will also be available to answer any questions you may have about the use of these rooms.