June 16, 2021
- All students are able to register via SSOL during their assigned appointment times, using their UNI and password to log into the system. Students are assigned a “Registration Appointment” in order to register for classes each semester via Student Services Online (SSOL).
- Ultimately, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you are enrolling in all of the classes needed to fulfill your degree requirements. If you are having trouble navigating the study plans, please reach out to your advisor or make an appointment with the Office of Advising.
- The Degree Audit Report (DARS) accessible via SSOL is INACCURATE. There have been a number of recent curricular changes that are not reflected in its evaluation of your coursework. We apologize for the inconvenience. The Office of Student Services conducts audits of all student records and is sure to notify students of any issues prior to graduation.
- The Directory of Classes (DOC) is updated each semester and is subject to change until the first day of classes. Please check it regularly for changes.
- Please note, course sections designated by the letter ‘D’ in the Section number will be taught via Adobe Connect.
- You can view the LMSW & LCSW Information guide for courses approved for clinical licensure.
- You may always consult with your academic advisor or staff in the Office of Advising to carefully review the information and resources below. NOTE: The registration system only will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (closed on weekends) during the add/drop periods.
- The Office of Student Services will be conducting reviews prior to the add/drop period to ensure that students are registered appropriately. Students will be removed from any and all courses for which they are ineligible. This includes being dropped from duplicate classes as a result of the waitlist.