What if we would like to partner, but we don’t employ MSW professionals, or if our social workers don’t yet meet practicum instructor work experience requirements?

We might consider other allied mental health professionals, such as licensed marriage and family therapists and licensed counselors, to serve as field instructors, depending on the circumstance. To do so, we would need to obtain special approval and then evaluate each potential field instructor on a case-by-case basis.