I have some issues about my student’s performance. What do I do?

If you need to talk about a student’s performance, please contact the student’s advisor. Advisors are the social work professionals whom CUSSW employs to serve as students’ educational support in both the classroom and the field. The advisor assesses the student’s performance in the field and also meets with the field instructor for input on how to evaluate the student at the end of the term. To get in touch with a student’s advisor, please contact the Advising Office at swadvising@columbia.edu.