I need space for my research, who should I contact?

Requests for additional space should be submitted to Gerard Bueno, Associate Dean for Administration, Finance & Planning with a copy to Allen Zweben, Senior Associate Dean of Research and Academic Affairs, and include the following:

  • Justification for additional space including projected timeline for how long space will be needed
  • Verification of funding for new personnel who will occupy space, such as notice of grant award or approved budget

OSP can provide verification of funding and duration of award.