CSSW Affiliates: Hourly AV Technician/Tech Support rates apply and are required for all audiovisual services requested outside CSSW’s hours-of-operation and for specific services and rooms with special equipment setups. See list Below.
Non-CSSW Affiliates: Hourly AV Technician/Tech Support rates always apply for meetings, events and classes. See list below.
PLEASE NOTE: All meetings and events are required to have a minimum of one hour of setup/training time prior to the listed start time for meetings and events and thirty minutes of breakdown time following the listed end time for meetings and events. If you would like the AV available to you sooner please make that inquiry in your initial reservation request.
- A confirmed room reservation time which is different from the event start time must be distinct and listed in your EMS reservation (e.g. Reservation Time: 8am-5:30pm, Event Time: 9am-5pm)
- Reservation Time is when the group will like access to the room prior to the start of the event.
- Event Time is when the actual formal proceeding of the event will start.
- An event program is required and should be provided with your initial reservation request.
- The number of AV Technician/Tech Support and setup time required may vary and are scheduled due to the complexity and size of the meeting and event.
- There is a minimum two and a half hour charge for both AV Technician and AV Tech Support services.
- All official CU courses are offered a 25 percent discount toward audio visual services. An official course number including section, course name and faculty name is required and must be listed in the Directory of Classes. For official classes AV is available fifteen minutes prior to the start of class when applicable.
- AV services and rates are subject to change without prior notice.