Writing Lives: A CSSW Faculty Roundtable
- The Writing Center
OPEN TO THE CSSW COMMUNITY | ONLINE ONLY (VIA ZOOM) | REGISTRATION REQUIRED (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.)
The Writing Center
MELISSA BEGG (bio), Dean; Professor of Social Work & Biostatistics
- CARMELA ALCANTARA (bio), Associate Professor
- NEERAJ KAUSHAL (bio), Professor of Social Policy; Research Associate, National Bureau of Economic Research; and Research Fellow, IZA
- RON MINCY (bio), Maurice V. Russell Professor of Social Policy and Social Work Practice
- SUSAN WITTE (bio), Professor of Social Work
- MATTHEA MARQUART (bio), Adjunct Lecturer, Director of Administration, Online Campus
ABOUT THE EVENT
Writing, one of social work’s most powerful tools, can feel like more of an obstacle than an opportunity, especially in these uncertain times. This roundtable discussion brings together faculty from across CSSW’s curriculum to talk about challenges and strategies for success in their writing lives.
Email email@example.com with any questions.