WEBINAR: Trauma-Informed Teaching & Learning (TITL) Online
April 1, 2020 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Basic Training for Teaching Online – Webinar Series, #2/4
Sponsored by the Pedagogy Institute of CSSW’s Online Campus
**REPEAT OF Tuesday, March 24: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET**
FREE AND OPEN TO ALL FACULTY | REGISTRATION REQUIRED | OFFERED VIA ZOOM
Focus: The principles of TITL, practical ways to apply them online, and self-care for instructors and students.
- Johanna Creswell Báez (bio), PhD, LCSW, Manager of Course Development, Online Campus and Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Matthea Marquart (bio), MSW’05, Director of Administration, Online Campus, and Adjunct Lecturer
- Attendees will participate via chat and polls (no need to have a webcam or mic set up to attend).
- Recordings will be posted on the CSSW YouTube channel.
- The link will be emailed to those who RSVP
Please feel free to share this event with any instructors who might be interested.