WEBINAR: The Basics of Online Student Engagement and Online Instructor Presence
March 31, 2020 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Basic Training for Teaching Online – Webinar Series, #1/4
Sponsored by the Pedagogy Institute of CSSW’s Online Campus
**REPEAT OF Monday, March 23: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET**
FREE AND OPEN TO ALL FACULTY | REGISTRATION REQUIRED | OFFERED VIA ZOOM
Focus: Engaging students using instructor webcam, chat, polling, and breakout rooms.
- Matthea Marquart (bio), MSW’05s, Director of Administration, Online Campus, and Adjunct Lecturer
- Kristin Garay (bio), MSW’16, Manager of Online Campus Technologies
- Attendees will participate via chat and polls (no need to have a webcam or mic set up to attend).
- Recordings will be posted on the CSSW YouTube channel.
- The link will be emailed to those who RSVP
Please feel free to share this event with any instructors who might be interested.