WEBINAR: Teaching in Physical vs. Online Classrooms (Panel Discussion)
Basic Training for Teaching Online – Webinar Series, #4/4
Sponsored by the Pedagogy Institute of CSSW’s Online Campus
FREE AND OPEN TO ALL FACULTY | REGISTRATION REQUIRED | OFFERED VIA ZOOM
Focus: Sharing advice and lessons learned on the two types of teaching environments.
- Kristin Garay (bio), MSW, Manager of Online Campus Technologies and Associate
- Johanna Creswell Báez (bio), PhD, LCSW, Manager of Course Development, Online Campus, and Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Zuleka Henderson (bio), Ph.D, Lecturer
- Rob Hartley (bio), Ph.D, Assistant Professor of Social Work
- Melanie Lowe Hoffman (bio), Ph.D, Adjunct Lecturer
- Eri Noguchi (bio), Ph.D, Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Attendees will participate via chat and polls (no need to have a webcam or mic set up to attend).
- Recordings will be posted on the CSSW YouTube channel.
- The link will be emailed to those who RSVP
Please feel free to share this event with any instructors who might be interested.