WEBINAR: Trauma-informed Teaching & Learning (TITL) Online
March 24, 2020 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Basic Training for Teaching Online – Webinar Series, #2/4
Sponsored by the Pedagogy Institute of CSSW’s Online Campus
**TO BE REPEATED Wednesday, April 1: 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. ET**
FREE AND OPEN TO ALL FACULTY | REGISTRATION REQUIRED | OFFERED VIA ZOOM
Focus: The principles of TITL, practical ways to apply them online, and self-care for instructors and students.
- Johanna Creswell Báez (bio), PhD, LCSW, Manager of Course Development, Online Campus and Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Matthea Marquart (bio), MSW’05, Director of Administration, Online Campus, and Adjunct Lecturer
- Attendees will participate via chat and polls (no need to have a webcam or mic set up to attend).
- Recordings will be posted on the CSSW YouTube channel.
- The link will be emailed to those who RSVP
Please feel free to share this event with any instructors who might be interested.