A Conversation About COVID-19, Bias and Our Community
OPEN TO THE CSSW COMMUNITY | ONLINE ONLY (VIA ZOOM) | REGISTRATION REQUIRED
All students, staff, and faculty are welcome to join the Task Force on Inclusion and Belonging, and participate in this online conversation about COVID-19, bias, and our community.
Task Force on Inclusion and Belonging at Columbia
- Melinda A Aquino, Associate Dean of Multicultural Affairs, CC/SEAS Undergrad Student Life
- Celina Chatman Nelson, Associate Dean of Academic Diversity and Inclusion, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- Weiyen Chung, Psychologist, Columbia Health
- Raygine C. DiAquoi, Assistant Professor of Sociomedical Sciences at the Columbia University Medical Center, Assistant Dean for Diversity, Equity, Culture and Inclusion, Mailman School Public Health
- Wardeh C Hattab, Licensed Social Worker, Columbia Health
- Karma N. Lowe, Assistant Dean, School of Social Work
The Task Force works to identify issues and develop responsive strategies that address Columbia students’ experiences both in and outside of the classroom related to diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging on campus.