MSW/MSEd Dual Degree Webinar
- Office of Admissions
Learn more about the dual Master of Social Work and Master of Science of Education!
The Dual Degree programs with Bank Street School of Education prepares graduates to
- Teach in general education, special education, or inclusion classrooms in public, charter, and independent schools.
- Tutor or work as learning specialists in schools or in private practice.
- Work in special education teacher support services (SETSS) roles.
- Work as a school social worker.
- Work as a psychotherapist in private practice.
This comprehensive program allows you to earn two master’s degrees for fewer total credits than if you earned the degrees separately.
Join us online to learn about our offerings and get a sense of the curriculum, field experiences, and admissions.
Looking for in depth info about the MSW? Attend our January 24th information session.