Mastering Parent Engagement in Therapy with Kids and Teens
May 12 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Office of Professional Excellence
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | ONLINE ONLY (VIA ZOOM) | REGISTRATION REQUIRED | 6 CE HOURS AVAILABLE FOR A FEE
Join Dr. Victoria Grinman to learn how to help empower parents to be transformation agents in their children’s lives. Dr. Grinman will help remove the blind spots that create the challenges in making strides with parents and you will learn how to:
- Develop self-leadership skills for both parent and child
- Avoid fixing for the family: the goal is to help parents see more clearly
- Remove yourself from the tornado; be the sherpa that leads them from chaos to clarity.
- Support self-sufficiency to avoid burning out
- Help them come up with the answers; empower them
- Bring certainty, clarity, and groundedness to parents
About the presenter:
Dr. Victoria Grinman, PhD, LCSW-R (bio) is a licensed clinical social worker and earned her PhD at Adelphi University and MSW at Columbia University. She served as a contributing lecturer at Columbia University, Boston College and Adelphi University, and speaks nationally to professionals dedicated to the healthcare arena.
For more information, please see the registration page.