International Perspectives on Emerging Adult Justice: “Looking East to Europe for Insight”
- Justice Lab at Columbia University
Join us on Livestream for the opening panel of a two-day summit that is being convened by Columbia’s Justice Lab on behalf of its Emerging Adult Justice Project. The Project leads action-research projects focused on 18- to 25-year-olds involved in the justice system. Its mission is to inform and drive developmentally appropriate and effective justice responses that advance successful paths to adulthood.
NOTE: The Register link takes you directly to the Livestream page. It will go live just before the program starts (at 9:15 a.m.).
9:15 a.m. – Panel discussion with:
- Jörg Jesse (bio), Director General, Prison and Probation Administration, Ministry of Justice Mecklenburg-Western-Pomerania, Germany
- Andrés Ritter (bio), Chief Prosecutor, Rostock, Germany
- Lana Peto Kujundžić (bio), Justice and President of the County Court Department for Youth in Zagreb, Croatia
- Jolande uit Beijerse (bio), Associate Professor of Law at the Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Moderated by Vincent Schiraldi (bio), senior research scientist at the Columbia School of Social Work and co-director, Justice Lab
Question on Livestream? Please contact email@example.com.