INFORMATION SESSION: Social Work with Refugees and Displaced Persons: Spring 2020 Class and Greece/Turkey Trip
- Mashura Akilova
This is the first of four information sessions on Professor Mashura Akilova‘s 3-credit, project-based course on Social Work Practice with Refugees and Displaced Persons in Spring 2020, which includes a trip to Greece/Turkey during Spring Break of 2020. The course will be open to 15 students, who are selected via an application process. Download the application here (PDF, 6 pages); NOTE: Applications are due by SUNDAY NOVEMBER 10, 2019 @6:00 p.m. via email: email@example.com.
Other points to note:
- Applications are open to all students in all methods, but priority will be given to those who are in their last two semesters of coursework. Language is not a prerequisite.
- All travel costs must be covered by students.
- Students eligible for financial aid may receive additional money to cover costs from their financial aid package if they are eligible. Questions regarding financial aid should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you miss this information session, try to catch one of the other three sessions:
- Tuesday, October 29, 8:00–8:30 p.m., Room 301
- Wednesday, October 30, 12:00–12:45 p.m., Room 301
- Wednesday, October 30, 6:00–7:00 p.m., Room 1109