INFORMATION SESSION: Chile & Social Work: Spring 2020 Class and Trip
This is the first of four information sessions on Professor Yamile Martí Haidar‘s 3-credit course on Chile and Social Work in Spring 2020, which covers Chilean history and the development of social work in Chile. It includes a trip to Chile during Spring Break. The course will be open to 20 students, who are selected via an application process. Download the application here (PDF, 4 pages); NOTE: Applications are due by FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2019 @6:00 p.m. via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other points to note:
- Applications are open to all students in all methods, but priority will be given to those who are in their last two semesters of coursework. Spanish is not a prerequisite.
- All travel costs must be covered by students.
- Students eligible for financial aid may receive additional money to cover costs from their financial aid package if they are eligible. Questions regarding financial aid should be directed to email@example.com
If you miss this information session, try to catch one of the other three sessions:
- Wednesday, October 23, 12:30–1:00 p.m., Room 404
- Wednesday, October 23, 4:00–4:30 p.m., Room 304
- Thursday, October 31, 12:30–1:00 p.m., Room 404