WEBINAR: Inclusive Online Teaching and Teachable Moments in Online Classrooms
Basic Training for Teaching Online – Webinar Series, #3/4
Sponsored by the Pedagogy Institute of CSSW’s Online Campus
**TO BE REPEATED Thursday, April 2: 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. ET**
FREE AND OPEN TO ALL FACULTY | REGISTRATION REQUIRED | OFFERED VIA ZOOM
Focus: Creating an inclusive classroom community online, responding to microaggressions online, and other teachable moments online.
- Matthea Marquart (bio), MSW’05, Director of Administration, Online Campus, and Adjunct Lecturer
- Dawn Shedrick (bio), LCSW-R, Adjunct Lecturer
- Attendees will participate via chat and polls (no need to have a webcam or mic set up to attend).
- Recordings will be posted on the CSSW YouTube channel.
- The link will be emailed to those who RSVP
Please feel free to share this event with any instructors who might be interested.