CSSW Community Hour: Leading and Managing During COVID-19
- Office of Professional Excellence
OPEN TO THE CSSW COMMUNITY | ONLINE ONLY (VIA ZOOM) | 1.5 CE HOURS | REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- Columbia School of Social Work
- Network for Social Work Management
- Gay Men’s Health Crisis
About the Workshop
Organizations are dealing with unique challenges brought on by COVID-19. They include
- Determining and implementing best practices for managing remote teams
- Ensuring confidentiality and FERPA/HIPAA compliance in delivering remote services
- Assessing the immediate and short-term financial implications of COVID-19’s impact
What does this temporary new normal mean for leaders?
Join us in a peer-supportive space to answer this question. Together we will share information and resources. The event will begin with 15-20 minutes of opening remarks from Lakeya Cherry (bio), CEO of the Network for Social Work Management, and Kelsey Louie (bio), CEO of Gay Men’s Health Crisis, followed by a facilitated discussion.
For more information, including workshop learning objectives, please see the event listing.