CONVERSATION: Ending Life Imprisonment
- Center for Justice
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC; REGISTRATION NOT REQUIRED
Join us for a conversation about ending life imprisonment, featuring a discussion of the recently released book The Meaning of Life: A Case for Abolishing Life Sentences*, by Mark Mauer and Ashley Nellis, and a dialogue about national and local advocacy and organizing efforts to end life sentences, along with the fight for parole justice.
- Saleem Holbrook (bio), Abolitionist Law Center and Coalition to Abolish Death By Incarceration
- Marc Mauer (bio), The Sentencing Project
- Ashley Nellis (bio), The Sentencing Project
- Jose Saldana, Release Aging People in Prison (RAPP) Campaign
* Copies of the book will be available for purchase.