Can I pursue a minor during my second year?

Yes, you may pursue and complete the Business, Public Policy and Administration or International Social Welfare minors during your second year. You must declare your intent to pursue one of these minors no later than April 15th of your first year, and then register for the appropriate classes to fulfill your minor requirements. NOTE: You are not able to begin the Law Minor as a second-year student.