What are the requirements for maintaining my student visa?

To maintain your student visa, you must be enrolled as a full-time student. At the School of Social Work, this means a minimum of 10.5 credits.

NOTE: Students enrolled in the Summer course “English for Professional Purposes: Social Work” will have their visas processed through the School of Professional Studies–American Language Program. Once you have successfully completed that summer session and are matriculating into our master’s program in the Fall, your visa will be transferred under the School of Social Work.