Learn more about CSSW's racial justice initiatives.

CSSW seeks scholars of race and racism, with a particular focus on anti-Black and/or anti-Latinx racism.

CSSW COVID-19 Updates

Click here for the latest communications issued by CSSW. Looking for social work volunteer opportunities, resources, and trainings for helping with the pandemic? See our Action Lab for Social Justice website.

Can I get some assistance with writing my papers?

Yes. The American Language Program has designed a special course for you that is offered during the Fall semester. The course aims to help you improve both oral and written communication skills in English. You will be given writing assignments related to social work topics. In addition, the School of Social Work’s Writing Center can answer questions about grammar, punctuation, organization, expression, and APA style, or even help you think through how to approach writing a paper for one of your courses.