Learn more about CSSW's racial justice initiatives.

CSSW seeks scholars of race and racism, with a particular focus on anti-Black and/or anti-Latinx racism.

CSSW COVID-19 Updates

Click here for the latest communications issued by CSSW. Looking for social work volunteer opportunities, resources, and trainings for helping with the pandemic? See our Action Lab for Social Justice website.

What should I do if I have a problem with an instructor/colleague/administrator that can’t be successfully resolved?

Please reach out to the appropriate officers at the School.

If you have a grievance with:

In all instances, you may also consult the University’s Ombuds Officer.

For more details about reporting a grievance, see CSSW’s grievance policy and procedures.