I’m not satisfied with my grade in my course. Who can I talk to?

Before doing anything else, it is important to speak with your instructor. As a social work student, you should be able to raise questions in a respectful and professional manner, even if it feels uncomfortable. You can also discuss your concerns with your advisor, the staff of the Office of Advising, or the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs (go to administrative staff list).