Learn more about CSSW's racial justice initiatives.

CSSW COVID-19 Updates

Click here for the latest communications issued by CSSW. Looking for social work volunteer opportunities, resources, and trainings for helping with the pandemic? See our Action Lab for Social Justice website.

I’m not satisfied with my field evaluation. Who can I talk to?

You should first speak to your field instructor about your concerns related to your evaluation. As a social work student, you should be able to raise questions in a respectful and professional manner, even if it feels uncomfortable. You can also discuss your concerns with your advisor, the staff of the Office of Advising, or the Assistant Dean of Field Education. Please remember this is an educational experience that requires dialogue and critical thinking. If you have concerns, let us know; we are here to ensure that you can obtain the best education possible.