Learn more about CSSW's racial justice initiatives.

CSSW seeks scholars of race and racism, with a particular focus on anti-Black and/or anti-Latinx racism.

CSSW COVID-19 Updates

Click here for the latest communications issued by CSSW. Looking for social work volunteer opportunities, resources, and trainings for helping with the pandemic? See our Action Lab for Social Justice website.

What minors do you offer, and how do I sign up?

The School offers four minors that allow you to supplement your studies:

  1. Law (**must be declared by end of orientation week**)
  2. Business
  3. International Social Welfare

Declaration of minors can be done during your first year with the exception of Law, which must be declared by the end of orientation week. For more information about our minors, Student Handbook.