When can I apply for a dual degree program?

You may apply for a dual degree with a participating institution prior to, concurrently with, or following matriculation at the School of Social Work, but no later than the second term of the first year of field education. If you are accepted to a partner institution during your first year of enrollment at CSSW, you must immediately inform the Office of Student Services and Field Education Department so that your academic record can be updated with your dual degree status and a program plan can be created for satisfactory completion of your remaining Social Work coursework and field work requirements.