What if I need more money?

If you need more money at any point during the year and have remaining “alternative eligibility” in your financial aid, you must submit another Grad PLUS Loan Request Form or apply for a private educational loan to borrow up to the total amount of that remaining “alternative eligibility.” If you have maxed out on your aid and received all for which you are currently eligible, please submit a Budget Appeal Form and supporting documentation to swfinaid@columbia.edu