Share information with the Harlem and Morningside community about Prolonged Grief Disorder
This project will provide information and resources to communities in Harlem and Morningside Heights about Prolonged Grief Disorder (PGD). A recent addition to the DSM -5-TR, PGD results in significant impairment in functioning and is likely to be highly prevalent after pandemic related deaths. The project will address the impact of PGD in Harlem and Morningside Heights by developing educational materials and mental health resources to supplement the disparity of mental health care typically experienced by communities of color.
- Gaelle Bottex (CSSW student)
- Amy Cuzzola-Kern (CSSW student)
- Shanequa Perry (NYU MSW student)
- Julio Martinez (CUNY MPH student)
- Lena Green (Director of HOPE Center)
- Katherine Shear (Director of Center for Prolonged Grief)