What are my options for coursework and field at CSSW in fall 2020?
All field placements for new and continuing students are anchored in the United States.
New international students residing in the New York area:
New international students residing outside the United States:
- will take the HBSE-A course (T660A) via hybrid format, meeting in-person every other week and on Zoom when not meeting in-person.
- will be able to engage in Field (Two-Year Program students only).
New international students residing in the United States AND who are transfer students from other US institutions AND who are classified as “transfer” in SEVIS:
- will be offered a number of options including part-time study, a modified 5-term International Students Program, the 16-month Program and options for deferral.
- will not be able to begin Field in fall 2020.
Continuing international students residing anywhere in the United States or outside the United States:
- will be able to engage in coursework remotely.
- will have the opportunity to engage in Field this fall (Two-Year Program students only).
- may engage in coursework remotely.
- will be placed in field assignments in the U.S. regardless of their physical location.