Will I have the option of working as a research assistant to a CSSW faculty member for my work study, if the program is remote?

If your admissions package included a Federal Work-Study award, you may seek research opportunities with CSSW faculty. Many of these positions will allow students to work remotely. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid (swfinaid@columbia.edu) for more information about FWS opportunities.