Deferral Information

Deadlines: If you were admitted for the Fall semester, the deadline to defer for Advanced Standing students is July 27th, all other programs must submit a deferral request by August 31st. If you have been admitted for the Spring semester, the deadline to defer your start term is December 31st. Any requests received after these dates will not be approved and you must submit a new application for admission for your desired term.