Who is eligible to apply for the doctoral program?
To be eligible for the CSSW Doctoral Program, an applicant must have:
- A master’s degree in social work (required for the Advanced Practice track) or a related discipline.
- Excellent undergraduate and graduate academic records.
- Demonstrated competence to undertake independent research.
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- For those applying to the Advanced Practice method, a minimum of two years of post-Masters direct practice experience is strongly preferred.