Financial Support

Students experiencing acute financial hardships may request emergency funding from the Office of Financial Aid. Funding is limited and requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, as funding is available. Also, current students who need assistance with an outstanding student account balance may apply for funding through the Current Student Appeal Form. For more information, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.

Email | Main Page | Emergency Funding Request Form | Current Student Appeal Form