The Office of Advising supports your educational development and success in the MSSW program. As an Online Campus student, the Office of Advising will assign you an advisor who will act as your first point of contact between your local field placement and the School of Social Work as well as your primary resource for educational support throughout the year. You can expect the following from your advisor:
• Primary resource for advising: academic, field and challenges that may potentially impact your academic and/or field performance
• Mentorship from an experienced practitioner
• One-on-one meetings to discuss field and academic successes and challenges
• Mandatory visits by your Advisor to the internship site
• Advising Seminars for professional social work practice development
• Email/Phone contact as needed
Additionally, you can make an appointment to meet with the Director or Associate Directors of Advising at CSSW either via telephone or web conference by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.