Summer 2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration for Summer 2017 classes begins Monday, March 20th. Summer Add/drop then continues through Friday, March 24th, with the registration system being available 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.each day. A second add/drop period is scheduled for May 22- 26th, 2017. As you prepare for registration:
- Please consult with your advisor, the Office of Advising or the Office of Student Services about academic your plan and degree requirements.
- Carefully review the information and resources below
NOTE: Summer 2017 classes begin Monday, May 22nd th; Click here for the Academic Calendar.
To view course listings for previous semesters, please visit the Registration Documents section of the Forms & Documents Library.
REGISTRATION GUIDES & INFO
Summer 2017 Course Directory
The Spring 2017 Directory of Classes can still be found here. The Course Directory is subject to change until the first day of classes. Please check course listings frequently.
- How-To Guide: SSOL Registration
- Dual Degree Study Plans
- Academic Program Study Plans
- Student Services Online (SSOL)(on CU site)
- Course Descriptions
- T6009 & Mini-Course Descriptions
- LMSW & LCSW Licensing Information in NYS
- Courses Meeting LCSW Requirements
- Course Syllabi:
- Log into Courseworks
- Click on “Viewable Courses” in the top right-hand corner
- In the drop-down menu next to “School Name”, select “School of Social Work”, and click the “Submit” button
- In the list of all open courses that appears, click on the course number to see the course site.
REGISTRATION FORMS & OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
- Having Trouble Registering?
- Cross-Registration Course Approval Form
- Cross-Registration Form: Fall/Spring
- Cross-Registration Add/Drop Form for Non-CSSW Students
- Cross-Registration Form for Dual Degree Students in Residence at Partner School
- Exception to Academic Policy Request Form
- Independent Study/Tutorial Form
- Audit Request Form
- Dual Degree Enrollment Declaration Form
- Minor Declaration Form
- Forms & Documents Library
Still have questions? Email the Office of Student Services
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION AND FAQs ACCORDING TO YOUR YEAR/PROGRAM:
- First-Year Students
- Second-Year Students
- 16-month Students
- Advanced Standing Students
- Dual-degree Students
- Extended Program Students
- Reduced Residency Students
- International Students
- Online Campus