Each term, the CSSW Office of Student Services will email you a Dual Degree Enrollment Declaration Form that you must complete to ensure the School is aware of your most current enrollment plans. If you note that you will be in residency at your partner school, and thus will not have access to the Social Work online registration system during the school’s designated registration periods, you also will be asked to complete a Dual Degree Cross-Registration Form.